Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today released the HITMAN: Definitive Edition, which is available in retail stores beginning today for PlayStation 4 Pro, PlayStation 4, Xbox One X and Xbox One.
Developed by IO Interactive, the HITMAN: Definitive Edition brings together all previously released content* and game updates from the first season of HITMAN, in addition to new in-game disguises for Agent 47 inspired by classic IO Interactive titles – Freedom Fighters, Kane & Lynch and Mini Ninjas – celebrating the Danish studio’s 20th anniversary.
The HITMAN: Definitive Edition features the following content:
- IO Interactive’s 20th Anniversary Outfit Bundle – Three new outfits inspired by Freedom Fighters, Kane & Lynch and Mini Ninjas
- HITMAN Season One (Main Game) – Seven exotic locations from the first season, including Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh, Bangkok, Colorado and Hokkaido, along with the ICA Facility
- HITMANGame of the Year Edition Content – Four missions from the Patient Zero Campaign, three themed Escalation Contracts that unlock three unique weapons, as well as the Clown Suit, Cowboy Suit and Raven Suit from the recent Game of the Year Edition digital release
- HITMAN Summer Bonus Episode – Featuring ICA bonus missions in Sapienza and Marrakesh
- HITMAN: Blood Money Requiem Pack – Including the Requiem Suit, Pale Duck Explosive and ICA Chrome Pistol
- All featured Contracts, Escalation Contracts, Challenge Packs and game updates from HITMAN Season One and the HITMAN Game of the Year Edition
Please note that a portion of add-on content is not pre-loaded on the HITMAN: Definitive Edition disc and requires an internet connection. Additional content is approximately 12-24GB depending on platform.
*Elusive Targets that have already run and ended may not be available again as these are time limited events.
To learn more about the HITMAN: Definitive Edition, please visit www.hitman.com or join the HITMAN conversation on Twitter (@Hitman), Facebook (@Hitman.US), Instagram (@Hitman_Official), YouTube (Hitman) and Twitch (Hitman). To learn more about WB Games Canada, please visit our pages on Twitter (@WBGamesCanada), Facebook (@WBGamesCanada) and Instagram (@WBGamesCanada).
Latest posts by Keven Skinner (see all)
- Shutter Island is Scorsese’s Underrated Horror Masterpiece 10 Years Later (4K Steelbook Blu-ray Review) - February 20, 2020
- Motherless Brooklyn is a Dry Detective Thriller from Edward Norton (Blu-ray Review) - February 20, 2020
- The Best Acting I’ve Ever Seen: Rainn Wilson in SUPER - February 13, 2020