Contest Closes April 29, 2016
2) Comment below with a link to your fav. YouTube comedy clip of all time.
CC Direct & DTO, (iTunes, Amazon Video, Microsoft Movies & TV, Sony Entertainment Network, Vudu, Google Play)
CC Direct Release Street Date: 4/19/16
DTO Street Date: 4/19/16
Digital Album: 4/19/16
Physical Album: 4/22/16
Approx. Runtime: 107 minutes
- Host of hit Comedy Central Show Tosh.0.
- Currently airing its 8th season with a 95% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
- Set to hit its 200 episode milestone this summer.
- Was Executive Producer and voice actor on Comedy Central animated show Brickleberry.
- Sold out his 2011 Happy Thoughts tour, and premiered it to 3.25 million viewers and a 1.9/5 share.
- Appeared as one of the “New Faces” in the Just for Laughs Festival in Montreal in 1998.
- Appearances on Late Show with David Letterman, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, and Comedy Central’s Premium Blend.
- Huge Fan Base and Social Media Presence:
- Facebook 9.4 million
- Twitter 21.6 million Followers
- Previous Album scanned 109,535 LTD
The unusual mind of Daniel Tosh has earned him the admiration of his peers by winning over audiences with his unique brand of stand-up comedy that has made him one of the most requested headliners in the country. His casual style and sharp material have proven to be greatly appreciated by his audiences, young and old (but mostly young). Named one of Variety’s “10 Comics to Watch” in 2005, Tosh has performed on “The Late Show with David Letterman,” “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” “The Late, Late Show with Craig Kilborn,” “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” “Last Call with Carson Daly,” “Best Week Ever” (VH-1) and MTV’s “Punk’d.” On the film front, Tosh was featured in Mike Myers’ 2008 release, “The Love Guru.”
- Daniel Tosh: Completely Serious, released in 2007.
- Daniel Tosh: Happy Thoughts, released in 2011.
- Voice Actor on Comedy Central’s Brickleberry, airing from 2012-2015.
- Current host of Comedy Central show Tosh.0.
- The latter half of Tosh.0’s 8th season episodes.