In honour of HBO’s Girls season six blu-ray release, we are giving away one copy on Blu-ray to any reader who follows us on Twitter or Like’s our Facebook page! Check out the rules below.
From creator and star Lena Dunham and executive produced by Judd Apatow comes the hit HBO series Girls. Co-starring Allison Williams, Adam Driver, Jemima Kirke, Zosia Mamet, Colin Quinn, Corey Stoll and many more. Season 6 (the final season) is available NOW on Blu-ray/DVD.
- Note: A Goodbye to Girls: extended cut – a special version of the series’ finale
- An exclusive audio commentary with Lena Dunham, Judd Apatow and Jenni Konner
- Inside the Episodes
- “Favorite Moment” features spotlighting each of the girls’ most memorable scenes
An aspiring writer and her three friends, all in their early 20s, together try to make sense of what life has in store for them after living in New York for two years. They’re not sure what they want, or who they want it from, and the picture isn’t getting any clearer. Hannah thinks she has what it takes to be a successful writer, if only she would write something. She wants a boyfriend without dealing with an actual relationship, and she wants a job without having to work. Marnie is Hannah’s best friend, a Type A personality who has a serious boyfriend and an actual job. Jessa is a devil-may-care bohemian whose apparent lack of fear hides her own kind of insecurity. Her cousin, Shoshanna, is an NYU student who would love nothing more than to experience a “Sex and the City” lifestyle. The others tend to underestimate Shoshanna, but she proves to be a sharp source of wisdom.
Like Our Facebook Page HERE
Then Share our Pinned Giveaway Facebook Post with your friends (Public)
Follow us On Twitter HERE
Then retweet our Shared Giveaway Post with your followers on Twitter!
This contest ends September 15, 2017. Winner will be contacted via the social media platform they used to enter!
IMPORTANT – If you are a giveaway spammer – you won’t win the prize. We select a winner randomly who meets the above criteria and if the users’ accounts are all used to simply enter giveaways online — they won’t win the prize. Don’t be a robot – be better.
Latest posts by Keven Skinner (see all)
- The Forgotten Artist Trailer Explores Tragic Impact of COVID-19 on Live Events Industry - February 12, 2021
- Top 20 TV Shows of 2020 Feat. GANGS OF LONDON, DAVE & THE BOYS - January 8, 2021
- Keven’s Top 20 Movies of 2020 Feat. Palm Springs, Hamilton & Bill & Ted Face The Music - December 21, 2020