After the successful release of the first line of decals featuring DC Bombshells favorites such as Wonder Woman, Supergirl, and Harley Quinn in the February catalog, the July PREVIEWS offers six new heroines and villainesses in Ant Lucia’s trademark pin-up style to stick on car windows, laptops, tablets, and a variety of other surfaces in your home and office. The decals are made of high quality polyester and are made to last both indoors and outdoors.
Each decal sheet features a sticker of the bombshell-style character and a logo featuring the bombshell’s portrait and name. Choose from Catwoman, Hawkgirl, Katana, Mera, Stargirl, or Zatanna.
- DC Bombshells Catwoman Vinyl Decal (JUL152782, SRP: $6.00)
- DC Bombshells Hawkgirl Vinyl Decal (JUL152783, SRP: $6.00)
- DC Bombshells Katana Vinyl Decal (JUL15284, SRP: $6.00)
- DC Bombshells Mera Vinyl Decal (JUL152785, SRP: $6.00)
- DC Bombshells Stargirl Vinyl Decal (JUL152786, SRP: $6.00)
- DC Bombshells Zatanna Vinyl Decal (JUL152787, SRP: $6.00)
These exclusive DC Bombshells vinyl decals are available to order from the July PREVIEWS catalog found in comic shops. Find a comic shop at www.comicshoplocator.com to order yours today.
ABOUT DIAMOND COMIC DISTRIBUTORS (DCD)—Diamond is at the nexus of comics and pop culture. Based in Baltimore, MD, DCD is the world’s largest distributor of English-language comic books, graphic novels, and related pop-culture merchandise, serving thousands of retailers worldwide. For more information, visit Diamond at www.diamondcomics.com.
© 2015 Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc. All rights reserved. Diamond, the Diamond logo, and PREVIEWS are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Diamond Comic Distributors in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective copyright owners.
Latest posts by Keven Skinner (see all)
- AEW All Out 2021 is a Classic Featuring The Best Cage Match of All Time (Review) - September 8, 2021
- Top 10 TV Shows & Movies of 2021 So Far Including PSYCHO GOREMAN & INVINCIBLE - June 2, 2021
- The Forgotten Artist Trailer Explores Tragic Impact of COVID-19 on Live Events Industry - February 12, 2021