From Hasbro and producer Eric Calderon (Afro Samurai) comes the new animated series Transformers: Combiner Wars. The series will begin streaming exclusively on go90, August 2, 2016.
Taking place 40 years after the great war on Earth, the eight episode digital series introduces new lore and all-new characters that, combined with the characters fans have known for decades, will bring the Transformers storytelling in a new direction.
The Autobots and Decepticons have disbanded and returned to Cybertron. With the days of Optimus Prime and Megatron over, Cybertron is now ruled by a triumvirate. However, an ancient technology has enabled a new threat, the power for multiple Transformers to combine into one massive, dangerous form: Combiners. Who will stand-up to this threat to ensure that the fragile peace that was 4 million years in the making remains?
Hasbro and Machinima have released the official Transformers: Combiner Wars trailer upon the masses after their San Diego Comic Con 2016 panel today so we can all check it out at home as well.
Check out the official voicecast below:
- Anna Akana (Hello, My Name is Doris) as Victorion.
- Jon Bailey (“EpicVoiceGuy”) as Optimus Prime.
- Charlie Guzman (“DashieGames”) as Menasor.
- Ricky Hayberg (Host of Machinima’s ETC) as Computron
- Amy Johnston (Street Fighter: Resurrection) as Maxima
- Jaosn Marnocha (Deathstroke: Arkham Assassin) as Megatron
- Lana McKissack as Mistress of Flame
- Ben Pronsky (Aldnoah.Zero) as Rodimus Prime
- Patrick Seitz (Inside Out, Monsters University) as Devastator
- Frank Todaro (LittleBigPlanet) as Starscream
- Abby Trott (Miss Monochrome) as Winblade
Latest posts by Keven Skinner (see all)
- The Walking Dead Hires Fourth Showrunner Angela Kang After Third Major Departure From Comics - January 15, 2018
- Check Out This Huck Statue From Skelton Crew & Creators Mark Millar & Rafael Albuquerque - January 15, 2018
- Black Mirror: The Top 10 Episodes - January 10, 2018