Godzilla Vinyl Wars is a collaboration between Japan’s classic Sofubi manufacturers and cutting-edge toy maker MEDICOM Toy. Each release in GVW is a reproduction of a classic Toho Sofubi from the ’60s through today, released legitimately for Western collectors for the first time ever.
The bright green 1967 Sofubi is modeled after the kaiju depicted in Son of Godzilla, a film which helped bring Godzilla to younger audiences. The GMK Sofubi is a modern take on the character, styled after Godzilla’s grittier, spikier appearance in the 2001 film Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack.
- Godzilla Vinyl Wars Godzilla 1967 Sofubi (Item Code: JUN152393, SRP: $70)
- Godzilla Vinyl Wars GMK Godzilla Sofubi (Item Code: JUN152394, SRP: $60)
Each hand-crafted, hand-painted Sofubi is exclusive to comic book specialty shops and available to pre-order at any comic shop from page 513 of the June PREVIEWS catalog. Find a shop at www.comicshoplocator.com.
ABOUT DIAMOND COMIC DISTRIBUTORS (DCD)—Diamond is at the nexus of comics and pop culture. Based in Baltimore, MD, DCD is the world’s largest distributor of English-language comic books, graphic novels, and related pop-culture merchandise, serving thousands of retailers worldwide. For more information, visit Diamond on the web at www.diamondcomics.com.
© 2015 Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc. All rights reserved. Diamond, the Diamond logo, and PREVIEWS are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Diamond Comic Distributors in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective copyright owners.
Latest posts by Keven Skinner (see all)
- In Defense of Big Money Hustlas – Insane Clown Posse’s Cult Classic Comedy - October 20, 2017
- Drawn Together The Complete Collection is The Most Creatively Vile Adult Cartoon You’ll Ever Own (DVD Review) - October 20, 2017
- Shadow of War is The Most Fun in The Lord of The Rings Franchise Since Return of The King (Review) - October 20, 2017