[Press Release] Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment revealed a closer look at the brand-new characters and content coming to Mortal Kombat X in Kombat Pack 2, the game’s next wave of downloadable content. The Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 gameplay trailer showcases the Kombatants being introduced to the game’s playable roster in 2016 including the Xenomorph from Alien, Leatherface, Triborg and Bo’ Rai Cho.
Players who purchase Kombat Pack 2 will also receive the never-before-released Apocalypse Pack, as well as the following content for Mortal Kombat X:
- Goro – The feral, four-armed Shokan warrior will be available as a playable combatant.
- Apocalypse Pack – The Apocalypse Pack features three new character skins, reimagining characters Takeda, D’Vorah and Erron Black with an apocalyptic theme.
- Brazil Pack – The Brazil Pack features three new character skins: Futbol Cage, Capoeira Liu Kang and Gaucho Kung Lao.
- Kold War Pack – The Kold War Pack includes three new character skins: Motherland Sonya, Tundra Sub-Zero and Revolution Kano.
- Kold War Scorpion – Kold War-themed Scorpion character skin.
Mortal Kombat X is NetherRealm Studios’ most recent installment in its legendary, critically acclaimed fighting game franchise that propels the iconic franchise into a new generation. Awarded as the “Best Fighting Game” from 2015 The Game Awards and named one of “2015’s Best Games” from Yahoo! Games, Mortal Kombat X combines cinematic presentation with all new gameplay to deliver the most brutal Kombat experience ever, offering a new fully connected experience that launches players into a persistent online contest where every fight matters in a global battle for supremacy.
Latest posts by Keven Skinner (see all)
- Dora and The Lost City of Gold: Let’s Thank Director James Bobin for Making This Work (Blu-ray Review) - November 19, 2019
- Release The Snyder Cut Campaign Finally Gains Cred after Justice League Cast Gets Involved - November 18, 2019
- Pass Me By: Gone Fishin’ is a Stunning First Chapter in What Promises to Be an Epic Queer Love Story (Review) - November 14, 2019