- Sandbox Mode – An immersive building experience where players can let their imaginations run wild with all of the game’s tools, objects and bricks instantly available at their fingertips. This mode will skip the LEGO Worlds’ tutorials and let players create a world from scratch, which they can then fill with a huge variety of models, vehicles, characters and creatures that are already unlocked for them.
- New Content Themes – Players should keep an eye out for new models coming soon to the Brick Build Showcase. The brick built models will include new characters, creatures, vehicles, props and items from the LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS and LEGO City themes, with even more themes to follow.
- Updated UI – The LEGO Worlds updated user interface includes a host of fixes and improvements make the menus and tools quicker to use with a much slicker feel.
Follow LEGO Worlds at:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LEGOWorldsGame
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/LEGOWorldsGame
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/legoworldsgame
- Tumblr: http://legoworldsgame.tumblr.com/
More from my site
The following two tabs change content below.