It’s more daddies and more problems in the uproarious family comedy DADDY’S HOME 2 coming home on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD February 20, 2018 from Paramount Home Media Distribution. To celebrate we are giving away TWO copies of the 4K Ultra HD pack (note: these come with a standard Blu-ray as well). Enter here now!
When it comes to raising their kids, Dusty (Mark Wahlberg) and Brad (Will Ferrell) finally have this co-parenting thing down. That is, until Dusty’s macho dad (Mel Gibson) and Brad’s sweet-natured father (John Lithgow) come to town, throwing the whole family into complete chaos. As old rivalries create new problems, Dusty and Brad’s partnership is put to the ultimate test in this hilarious and heartwarming comedy that gives new meaning to the term ‘blended family.’
DADDY’S HOME 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack
The Combo Pack includes access to a Digital copy of the film and the Blu-ray includes the following:
- The Making of Daddy’s Home
- Daddy Daughter Dance
- Halftime Stunt
- Tony Hawk: Skater Double
- Child’s Play
- Hannibal Buress: The Perfect Houseguest
- Blooper – Jeet Kune Do
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
RULES TO ENTER
Like Our Facebook Page HERE
Then Share our Pinned Giveaway Facebook Post with your friends (Public)
Follow us On Twitter HERE
Then retweet our Pinned Giveaway Post with your followers on Twitter!
This contest ends March 2, 2018. Winner will be contacted via the social media platform they used to enter!
IMPORTANT – If you are a giveaway spammer – you won’t win the prize. We select a winner randomly who meets the above criteria and if the users’ accounts are all used to simply enter giveaways online — they won’t win the prize. Don’t be a robot – be better.
Latest posts by Keven Skinner (see all)
- Darren Criss Delivers Performance of The Year in The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story (Review) - March 22, 2018
- Squarriors Summer #3 is Masterful Despite the Long Wait Between Issues (Review) - March 22, 2018
- South Park Season 21 Blu-ray Release Date & Special Features Revealed - March 20, 2018