Cars 3: Driven to Win will be available beginning June 13 for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch and Wii U. Players can pre-order the game now for all consoles including digital pre-orders for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and the Nintendo Switch.
The gameplay trailer highlights the vast array of races in Cars 3: Driven to Win, including:
- 6 Thrilling Game Modes:
- Race: Players can hop onto the tracks and race against Lightning McQueen and the gang to rev up for the ultimate challenge.
- Stunt Showcase: Players can race off of ramps to catch air and perform as many tricks as possible before time runs out, earning points for successful tricks and safe landings.
- Best Lap Challenge: Players can race against their own best time, as they attempt to set a new track record.
- Playground: An area where players can go racing, perform stunts and engage in challenges, or simply drive around for fun at their own pace. There are no rules!
- Takedown: Collect and use a variety of power-ups to eliminate as many crash karts as possible, and when time runs out, the player with the most points wins.
- Battle Race: Players are able to collect and use power-ups, putting their cars to the test in races against family and friends to become the Ultimate Champion.
- 4 Master-Level Events, versus Mater the Greater, Miss Fritter, Chick Hicks & Jackson Storm.
Watch the fierce competitive play, iconic locations from the film and fast-paced racing skills in the latest gameplay trailer here:
Latest posts by Keven Skinner (see all)
- Daddy’s Home 2 Giveaway! Win a Copy of The 4K UHD Blu-Ray - February 19, 2018
- The Top 10 Most Anticipated Films of 2018 Including Super Troopers 2 & Ready Player One - February 16, 2018
- Up in Smoke 40th Anniversary Blu-ray Release Date & Special Features Revealed - February 14, 2018